Friday, June 17, 2011

Review: Make Me Classy

Back in April I bought this lovely brush set. It comes with 12 brushes, at a very reasonable price compared to MAC brushes. Sigma's known to have brushes that are high quality with a low price tag. Almost everyone raves about these brushes, but for the people who don't, the most common complaint is shedding. But I can happily say I haven't had a problem with that at all! This set comes with every brush imaginable for your eyes and face. My favorite brush is the duo fibre (F50), it's perfect to stipple liquid foundation. This set is also available in three other colors, pink (Make Me Blush), purple (Make Me Crazy), and blue (Make Me Cool).

Along with purchasing my brushes, I also got one of their infamous heart shaped mirrors. I got the one named High Society, and I'm loving it! I was surprised to see how small it was, but it's perfectly sized for travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment